Merge tag 'riscv-for-linus-4.18-merge_window' of git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/palmer/riscv-linux
Pull RISC-V updates from Palmer Dabbelt:
"This contains some small RISC-V updates I'd like to target for 4.18.
They are all fairly small this time. Here's a short summary, there's
more info in the commits/merges:
- a fix to __clear_user to respect the passed arguments.
- enough support for the perf subsystem to work with RISC-V's ISA
defined performance counters.
- support for sparse and cleanups suggested by it.
- support for R_RISCV_32 (a relocation, not the 32-bit ISA).
- some MAINTAINERS cleanups.
- the addition of CONFIG_HVC_RISCV_SBI to our defconfig, as it's
I've given these a simple build+boot test"
* tag 'riscv-for-linus-4.18-merge_window' of git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/palmer/riscv-linux:
RISC-V: Add CONFIG_HVC_RISCV_SBI=y to defconfig
RISC-V: Handle R_RISCV_32 in modules
riscv/ftrace: Export _mcount when DYNAMIC_FTRACE isn't set
riscv: add riscv-specific predefines to CHECKFLAGS
riscv: split the declaration of __copy_user
riscv: no __user for probe_kernel_address()
riscv: use NULL instead of a plain 0
perf: riscv: Add Document for Future Porting Guide
perf: riscv: preliminary RISC-V support
MAINTAINERS: Update Albert's email, he's back at Berkeley
MAINTAINERS: Add myself as a maintainer for SiFive's drivers
riscv: Fix the bug in memory access fixup code