1) ICMP sockets leave err uninitialized but we try to return it for the
unsupported MSG_OOB case, reported by Dave Jones.
2) Add new Zaurus device ID entries, from Dave Jones.
3) Pointer calculation in hso driver memset is wrong, from Dan
4) ks8851_probe() checks unsigned value as negative, fix also from Dan
5) Fix crashes in atl1c driver due to TX queue handling, from Eric
Dumazet. I anticipate some TX side locking fixes coming in the near
future for this driver as well.
6) The inline directive fix in Bluetooth which was breaking the build
only with very new versions of GCC, from Johan Hedberg.
7) Fix crashes in the ATP CLIP code due to ARP cleanups this merge
window, reported by Meelis Roos and fixed by Eric Dumazet.
8) JME driver doesn't flush RX FIFO correctly, from Guo-Fu Tseng.
9) Some ip6_route_output() callers test the return value for NULL, but
this never happens as the convention is to return a dst entry with
dst->error set. Fixes from RonQing Li.
10) Logitech Harmony 900 should be handled by zaurus driver not
cdc_ether, update white lists and black lists accordingly. From
11) Receiving from certain kinds of devices there won't be a MAC header,
so there is no MAC header to fixup in the IPSEC code, and if we try
to do it we'll crash. Fix from Eric Dumazet.
12) Port type array indexing off-by-one in mlx4 driver, fix from Yevgeny
13) Fix regression in link-down handling in davinci_emac which causes
all RX descriptors to be freed up and therefore RX to wedge
completely, from Christian Riesch.
14) It took two attempts, but ctnetlink soft lockups seem to be
cured now, from Pablo Neira Ayuso.
15) Endianness bug fix in ENIC driver, from Santosh Nayak.
16) The long ago conversion of the PPP fragmentation code over to
abstracted SKB list handling wasn't perfect, once we get an
out of sequence SKB we don't flush the rest of them like we
should. From Ben McKeegan.
17) Fix regression of ->ip_summed initialization in sfc driver.
From Ben Hutchings.
18) Bluetooth timeout mistakenly using msecs instead of jiffies,
from Andrzej Kaczmarek.
19) Using _sync variant of work cancellation results in deadlocks,
use the non _sync variants instead. From Andre Guedes.
20) Bluetooth rfcomm code had reference counting problems leading
to crashes, fix from Octavian Purdila.
21) The conversion of netem over to classful qdisc handling added
two bugs to netem_dequeue(), fixes from Eric Dumazet.
22) Missing pci_iounmap() in ATM Solos driver. Fix from Julia Lawall.
23) b44_pci_exit() should not have __exit tag since it's invoked from
non-__exit code. From Nikola Pajkovsky.
24) The conversion of the neighbour hash tables over to RCU added a
race, fixed here by adding the necessary reread of tbl->nht, fix
from Michel Machado.
25) When we added VF (virtual function) attributes for network device
dumps, this potentially bloats up the size of the dump of one
network device such that the dump size is too large for the buffer
allocated by properly written netlink applications.
In particular, if you add 255 VFs to a network device, parts of
GLIBC stop working.
To fix this, we add an attribute that is used to turn on these
extended portions of the network device dump. Sophisticaed
applications like 'ip' that want to see this stuff will be changed
to set the attribute, whereas things like GLIBC that don't care
about VFs simply will not, and therefore won't be busted by the
mere presence of VFs on a network device.
Thanks to the tireless work of Greg Rose on this fix.
* git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/davem/net: (53 commits)
sfc: Fix assignment of ip_summed for pre-allocated skbs
ppp: fix 'ppp_mp_reconstruct bad seq' errors
enic: Fix endianness bug.
gre: fix spelling in comments
netfilter: ctnetlink: fix soft lockup when netlink adds new entries (v2)
Revert "netfilter: ctnetlink: fix soft lockup when netlink adds new entries"
davinci_emac: Do not free all rx dma descriptors during init
mlx4_core: Fixing array indexes when setting port types
phy: IC+101G and PHY_HAS_INTERRUPT flag
netdev/phy/icplus: Correct broken phy_init code
ipsec: be careful of non existing mac headers
Move Logitech Harmony 900 from cdc_ether to zaurus
hso: memsetting wrong data in hso_get_count()
netfilter: ip6_route_output() never returns NULL.
ethernet/broadcom: ip6_route_output() never returns NULL.
ipv6: ip6_route_output() never returns NULL.
jme: Fix FIFO flush issue
atm: clip: remove clip_tbl
ipv4: ping: Fix recvmsg MSG_OOB error handling.
rtnetlink: Fix problem with buffer allocation