Merge tag 'for-linus-20161104' of git://git.infradead.org/linux-mtd
Pull MTD fixes from Brian Norris:
- MAINTAINERS updates to reflect some new maintainers/submaintainers.
We have some great volunteers who've been developing and reviewing
already. We're going to try a group maintainership model, so
eventually you'll probably see pull requests from people besides me.
- NAND fixes from Boris:
"Three simple fixes:
- fix a non-critical bug in the gpmi driver
- fix a bug in the 'automatic NAND timings selection' feature
introduced in 4.9-rc1
- fix a false positive uninitialized-var warning"
* tag 'for-linus-20161104' of git://git.infradead.org/linux-mtd:
mtd: mtk: avoid warning in mtk_ecc_encode
mtd: nand: Fix data interface configuration logic
mtd: nand: gpmi: disable the clocks on errors
MAINTAINERS: add more people to the MTD maintainer team
MAINTAINERS: add a maintainer for the SPI NOR subsystem