Merge branch 'for-linus' of git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/s390/linux
Pull s390 fixes from Martin Schwidefsky:
"Nine bug fixes for s390:
- Three fixes for the expoline code, one of them is strictly speaking
a cleanup but as it relates to code added with 4.16 I would like to
include the patch.
- Three timer related fixes in the common I/O layer
- A fix for the handling of internal DASD request which could cause
- One correction in regard to the accounting of pud page tables vs.
- The register scrubbing in entry.S caused spurious crashes, this is
fixed now as well"
* 'for-linus' of git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/s390/linux:
s390/entry.S: fix spurious zeroing of r0
s390: Fix runtime warning about negative pgtables_bytes
s390: do not bypass BPENTER for interrupt system calls
s390/cio: clear timer when terminating driver I/O
s390/cio: fix return code after missing interrupt
s390/cio: fix ccw_device_start_timeout API
s390/clean-up: use CFI_* macros in entry.S
s390: Replace IS_ENABLED(EXPOLINE_*) with IS_ENABLED(CONFIG_EXPOLINE_*)
s390/dasd: fix handling of internal requests