Pull networking updates from David Miller:
"More bug fixes, nothing gets past these guys"
1) More kernel info leaks found by Mathias Krause, this time in the
IPSEC configuration layers.
2) When IPSEC policies change, we do not properly make sure that cached
routes (which could now be stale) throughout the system will be
revalidated. Fix this by generalizing the generation count
invalidation scheme used by ipv4. From Nicolas Dichtel.
3) When repairing TCP sockets, we need to allow to restore not just the
send window scale, but the receive one too. Extend the existing
interface to achieve this in a backwards compatible way. From
4) A fix for FCOE scatter gather feature validation erroneously caused
scatter gather to be disabled for things like AOE too. From Ed L
5) Several cases of mishandling of error pointers, from Mathias Krause,
Wei Yongjun, and Devendra Naga.
6) Fix gianfar build, from Richard Cochran.
7) CAP_NET_* failures should return -EPERM not -EACCES, from Zhao
8) Hardware reset fix in janz-ican3 CAN driver, from Ira W Snyder.
9) Fix oops during rmmod in ti_hecc CAN driver, from Marc Kleine-Budde.
10) The removal of the conditional compilation of the clk support code
in the stmmac driver broke things. This is because the interfaces
used are the ones that don't also perform the enable/disable of the
clk. Fix from Stefan Roese.
11) The QFQ packet scheduler can record out of range virtual start
times, resulting later in misbehavior and even crashes. Fix from
12) If MSG_WAITALL is used with IOAT DMA under TCP, we can wedge the
receiver when the advertised receive window goes to zero. Detect
this case and force the processing of the IOAT DMA queue when it
happens to avoid getting stuck. Fix from Michal Kubecek.
13) batman-adv assumes that test_bit() returns only 0 or 1, but this is
not true for x86 (which returns -1 or 0, via the 'sbb' instruction).
Fix from Linus Lussing.
14) Fix small packet corruption in e1000, from Tushar Dave.
15) make_blackhole() in the IPSEC policy code can do one read unlock too
many, fix from Li RongQing.
16) The new tcp_try_coalesce() code introduced a bug in TCP URG
handling, fix from Eric Dumazet.
17) Fix memory leak in __netif_receive_skb() when doing zerocopy and
when hit an OOM condition. From Michael S Tsirkin.
18) netxen blindly deferences pdev->bus->self, which is not guarenteed
to be non-NULL. Fix from Nikolay Aleksandrov.
19) Fix a performance regression caused by mistakes in ipv6 checksum
validation in the bnx2x driver, fix from Michal Schmidt.
* git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/davem/net: (45 commits)
net/stmmac: Use clk_prepare_enable and clk_disable_unprepare
net: change return values from -EACCES to -EPERM
net/irda: sh_sir: fix return value check in sh_sir_set_baudrate()
stmmac: fix return value check in stmmac_open_ext_timer()
gianfar: fix phc index build failure
ipv6: fix return value check in fib6_add()
bnx2x: remove false warning regarding interrupt number
can: ti_hecc: fix oops during rmmod
can: janz-ican3: fix support for older hardware revisions
net: do not disable sg for packets requiring no checksum
aoe: assert AoE packets marked as requiring no checksum
at91ether: return PTR_ERR if call to clk_get fails
xfrm_user: don't copy esn replay window twice for new states
xfrm_user: ensure user supplied esn replay window is valid
xfrm_user: fix info leak in copy_to_user_tmpl()
xfrm_user: fix info leak in copy_to_user_policy()
xfrm_user: fix info leak in copy_to_user_state()
xfrm_user: fix info leak in copy_to_user_auth()
net: qmi_wwan: adding Huawei E367, ZTE MF683 and Pantech P4200
tcp: restore rcv_wscale in a repair mode (v2)