Merge tag 'pinctrl-v4.0-2' of git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/linusw/linux-pinctrl
Pull pin control fixes from Linus Walleij:
"Here is a slew of pin control fixes I've accumulated for the v4.0
kernel. Nothing special, just driver fixes (mainly embedded Intel it
seems) and a misunderstanding regarding the stub functions was
- Fix up consumer return values on pin control stubs.
- Four patches fixing up the interrupt handling and sleep context
save in the Baytrail driver.
- Make default output directions work properly in the Cherryview
- Fix interrupt locking in the AT91 driver.
- Fix setting interrupt generating lines as input in the sunxi
* tag 'pinctrl-v4.0-2' of git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/linusw/linux-pinctrl:
pinctrl: sun4i: GPIOs configured as irq must be set to input before reading
pinctrl: at91: move lock/unlock_as_irq calls into request/release
pinctrl: update direction_output function of cherryview driver
pinctrl: baytrail: Save pin context over system sleep
pinctrl: baytrail: Rework interrupt handling
pinctrl: baytrail: Clear interrupt triggering from pins that are in GPIO mode
pinctrl: baytrail: Relax GPIO request rules
Revert "pinctrl: consumer: use correct retval for placeholder functions"