Third set of fixes for IIO in the 4.7 cycle.
A couple of really old bugs and the results of Mark taking a close look at
some nasty regulator handling.
- Fix broken regulator handling that won't play well with dummy regulators.
- Correctly handle and optional regulator.
- Fix probe deferral for the vref regulator.
- Fix a wrong error check that leads to an inability to write or read
- Fix a wrong error check that leads to an inability to read back the
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v2
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
iio:ad7266: Fix probe deferral for vref
Currently the ad7266 driver treats any failure to get vref as though the
regulator were not present but this means that if probe deferral is
triggered the driver will act as though the regulator were not present.
Instead only use the internal reference if we explicitly got -ENODEV which
is what is returned for absent regulators.
Signed-off-by: Mark Brown <email@example.com>
Signed-off-by: Jonathan Cameron <firstname.lastname@example.org>
1 file changed