Merge branch 'for-linus' of git://git.kernel.dk/linux-block
Pull block fixes from Jens Axboe:
"A collection of fixes for this series. This contains:
- NVMe pull request from Christoph, one uuid attribute fix, and one
fix for the controller memory buffer address for remapped BARs.
- use-after-free fix for bsg, from Benjamin Block.
- bcache race/use-after-free fix for a list traversal, fixing a
regression in this merge window. From Coly Li.
- null_blk change configfs dependency change from a 'depends' to a
'select'. This is a change from this merge window as well. From me.
- nbd signal fix from Josef, fixing a regression introduced with the
status code changes.
- nbd MAINTAINERS mailing list entry update.
- blk-throttle stall fix from Joseph Qi.
- blk-mq-debugfs fix from Omar, fixing an issue where we don't
register the IO scheduler debugfs directory, if the driver is
loaded with it. Only shows up if you switch through the sysfs
* 'for-linus' of git://git.kernel.dk/linux-block:
bsg-lib: fix use-after-free under memory-pressure
nvme-pci: Use PCI bus address for data/queues in CMB
blk-mq-debugfs: fix device sched directory for default scheduler
null_blk: change configfs dependency to select
blk-throttle: fix possible io stall when upgrade to max
MAINTAINERS: update list for NBD
nbd: fix -ERESTARTSYS handling
nvme: fix visibility of "uuid" ns attribute
bcache: use llist_for_each_entry_safe() in __closure_wake_up()