Merge tag 'mips_fixes_4.21_1' of git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/mips/linux
Pull MIPS fixes from Paul Burton:
"A few early MIPS fixes for 4.21:
- The Broadcom BCM63xx platform sees a fix for resetting the BCM6368
ethernet switch, and the removal of a platform device we've never
had a driver for.
- The Alchemy platform sees a few fixes for bitrot that occurred
within the past few cycles.
- We now enable vectored interrupt support for the MediaTek MT7620
SoC, which makes sense since they're supported by the SoC but in
this case also works around a bug relating to the location of
exception vectors when using a recent version of U-Boot.
- The atomic64_fetch_*_relaxed() family of functions see a fix for a
regression in MIPS64 kernels since v4.19.
- Cavium Octeon III CN7xxx systems will now disable their RGMII
interfaces rather than attempt to enable them & warn about the lack
of support for doing so, as they did since initial CN7xxx ethernet
support was added in v4.7.
- The Microsemi/Microchip MSCC SoCs gain a MAINTAINERS entry.
- .mailmap now provides consistency for Dengcheng Zhu's name &
current email address"
* tag 'mips_fixes_4.21_1' of git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/mips/linux:
MIPS: OCTEON: mark RGMII interface disabled on OCTEON III
MIPS: Fix a R10000_LLSC_WAR logic in atomic.h
MIPS: BCM63XX: drop unused and broken DSP platform device
mailmap: Update name spelling and email for Dengcheng Zhu
MIPS: ralink: Select CONFIG_CPU_MIPSR2_IRQ_VI on MT7620/8
MAINTAINERS: Add a maintainer for MSCC MIPS SoCs
MIPS: Alchemy: update dma masks for devboard devices
MIPS: Alchemy: update cpu-feature-overrides
MIPS: Alchemy: drop DB1000 IrDA support bits
MIPS: alchemy: cpu_all_mask is forbidden for clock event devices
MIPS: BCM63XX: fix switch core reset on BCM6368