Merge tag 'pm+acpi-3.17-rc5' of git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/rafael/linux-pm
Pull ACPI and power management fixes from Rafael Wysocki:
"These are regression fixes (cpufreq, ACPI battery) and fixes for stuff
that never worked correctly (ACPI RTC operation region handler and PM
domain implementation in the ACPI LPSS driver).
- Fix for the cpufreq Operation Performance Points (OPP) code where a
recent commit added a kcalloc() call with an incorrect ordering of
arguments. From Anand Moon.
- Reverts of two ACPI battery commits that caused incorrect
diagnostic information to be printed to dmesg in some cases from
- Fix for the ACPI RTC operation region handler that applied the &
operator to an argument already representing an address and that
caused it to overwrite its own argument instead of writing to the
address contained in it as expected. From Chun-Yi Lee.
- Fix for the PM domain implementation in the ACPI LPSS (Low-Power
Subsystem) driver where one callback pointer pointed to a wrong
routine and one was NULL, but it shouldn't. From Fu Zhonghui"
* tag 'pm+acpi-3.17-rc5' of git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/rafael/linux-pm:
ACPI / LPSS: complete PM entries for LPSS power domain
Revert "ACPI / battery: fix wrong value of capacity_now reported when fully charged"
Revert "ACPI / battery: Fix warning message in acpi_battery_get_state()"
ACPI / RTC: Fix CMOS RTC opregion handler accesses to wrong addresses
cpufreq / OPP: Fix the order of arguments for kcalloc()