Merge branch 'upstream' of git://git.linux-mips.org/pub/scm/ralf/upstream-linus
Pull MIPS fixes from Ralf Baechle:
"Here's a final round of fixes for 4.12:
- Fix misordered instructions in assembly code making kenel startup
via UHB unreliable.
- Fix special case of MADDF and MADDF emulation.
- Fix alignment issue in address calculation in pm-cps on 64 bit.
- Fix IRQ tracing & lockdep when rescheduling
- Systems with MAARs require post-DMA cache flushes.
The reordering fix and the MADDF/MSUBF fix have sat in linux-next for
a number of days. The others haven't propagated from my pull tree to
linux-next yet but all have survived manual testing and Imagination's
automated test system and there are no pending bug reports"
* 'upstream' of git://git.linux-mips.org/pub/scm/ralf/upstream-linus:
MIPS: Avoid accidental raw backtrace
MIPS: Perform post-DMA cache flushes on systems with MAARs
MIPS: Fix IRQ tracing & lockdep when rescheduling
MIPS: pm-cps: Drop manual cache-line alignment of ready_count
MIPS: math-emu: Handle zero accumulator case in MADDF and MSUBF separately
MIPS: head: Reorder instructions missing a delay slot