Pull yet more networking updates from David Miller:
1) Various fixes to the new Redpine Signals wireless driver, from
2) L2TP PPP connect code takes PMTU from the wrong socket, fix from
3) UFO and TSO packets differ in whether they include the protocol
header in gso_size, account for that in skb_gso_transport_seglen().
From Florian Westphal.
4) If VLAN untagging fails, we double free the SKB in the bridging
output path. From Toshiaki Makita.
5) Several call sites of sk->sk_data_ready() were referencing an SKB
just added to the socket receive queue in order to calculate the
second argument via skb->len. This is dangerous because the moment
the skb is added to the receive queue it can be consumed in another
context and freed up.
It turns out also that none of the sk->sk_data_ready()
implementations even care about this second argument.
So just kill it off and thus fix all these use-after-free bugs as a
6) Fix inverted test in tcp_v6_send_response(), from Lorenzo Colitti.
7) pktgen needs to do locking properly for LLTX devices, from Daniel
8) xen-netfront driver initializes TX array entries in RX loop :-) From
9) After refactoring, some tunnel drivers allow a tunnel to be
configured on top itself. Fix from Nicolas Dichtel.
* git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/davem/net: (46 commits)
vti: don't allow to add the same tunnel twice
gre: don't allow to add the same tunnel twice
drivers: net: xen-netfront: fix array initialization bug
pktgen: be friendly to LLTX devices
r8152: check RTL8152_UNPLUG
net: sun4i-emac: add promiscuous support
net/apne: replace IS_ERR and PTR_ERR with PTR_ERR_OR_ZERO
net: ipv6: Fix oif in TCP SYN+ACK route lookup.
drivers: net: cpsw: enable interrupts after napi enable and clearing previous interrupts
drivers: net: cpsw: discard all packets received when interface is down
net: Fix use after free by removing length arg from sk_data_ready callbacks.
Drivers: net: hyperv: Address UDP checksum issues
Drivers: net: hyperv: Negotiate suitable ndis version for offload support
Drivers: net: hyperv: Allocate memory for all possible per-pecket information
bridge: Fix double free and memory leak around br_allowed_ingress
bonding: Remove debug_fs files when module init fails
i40evf: program RSS LUT correctly
i40evf: remove open-coded skb_cow_head
ixgb: remove open-coded skb_cow_head
igbvf: remove open-coded skb_cow_head