Pull networking fixes from David Miller:
1) Missing cancel of work items in mac80211 MLME, from Ben Greear.
2) Fix DMA mapping handling in iwlwifi by using coherent DMA for
command headers, from Johannes Berg.
3) Decrease the amount of pressure on the page allocator by using order
1 pages less in iwlwifi, from Emmanuel Grumbach.
4) Fix mesh PS broadcast OOPS in mac80211, from Marco Porsch.
5) Don't forget to recalculate idle state in mac80211 monitor
interface, from Felix Fietkau.
6) Fix varargs in netfilter conntrack handler, from Joe Perches.
7) Need to reset entire chip when command queue fills up in iwlwifi,
from Emmanuel Grumbach.
8) The TX antenna value must be valid when calibrations are performed
in iwlwifi, fix from Dor Shaish.
9) Don't generate netfilter audit log entries when audit is disabled,
from Gao Feng.
10) Deal with DMA unit hang on e1000e during power state transitions,
from Bruce Allan.
11) Remove BUILD_BUG_ON check from igb driver, from Alexander Duyck.
12) Fix lockdep warning on i2c handling of igb driver, from Carolyn
13) Fix several TTY handling issues in IRDA ircomm tty driver, from
14) Several QFQ packet scheduler fixes from Paolo Valente.
15) When VXLAN encapsulates on transmit, we have to reset the netfilter
state. From Zang MingJie.
16) Fix jiffie check in net_rx_action() so that we really cap the
processing at 2HZ. From Eric Dumazet.
17) Fix erroneous trigger of IP option space exhaustion, when routers
are pre-specified and we are looking to see if we can insert a
timestamp, we will have the space. From David Ward.
18) Fix various issues in benet driver wrt waiting for firmware to
finish POST after resets or errors. From Gavin Shan and Sathya
19) Fix TX locking in SFC driver, from Ben Hutchings.
20) Like the VXLAN fix above, when we encap in a TUN device we have to
reset the netfilter state. This should fix several strange crashes
reported by Dave Jones and others. From Eric Dumazet.
21) Don't forget to clean up MAC address resources when shutting down a
port in mlx4 driver, from Yan Burman.
22) Fix divide by zero in vmxnet3 driver, from Bhavesh Davda.
23) Fix device statistic regression in tg3 when the driver is using
phylib, from Nithin Sujir.
24) Fix info leak in several netlink handlers, from Mathias Krause.
* git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/davem/net: (79 commits)
6lowpan: Fix endianness issue in is_addr_link_local().
rrunner.c: fix possible memory leak in rr_init_one()
dcbnl: fix various netlink info leaks
rtnl: fix info leak on RTM_GETLINK request for VF devices
bridge: fix mdb info leaks
tg3: Update link_up flag for phylib devices
ipv6: stop multicast forwarding to process interface scoped addresses
bridging: fix rx_handlers return code
netlabel: fix build problems when CONFIG_IPV6=n
drivers/isdn: checkng length to be sure not memory overflow
net/rds: zero last byte for strncpy
bnx2x: Fix SFP+ misconfiguration in iSCSI boot scenario
bnx2x: Fix intermittent long KR2 link up time
macvlan: Set IFF_UNICAST_FLT flag to prevent unnecessary promisc mode.
team: unsyc the devices addresses when port is removed
bridge: add missing vid to br_mdb_get()
Fix: sparse warning in inet_csk_prepare_forced_close
afkey: fix a typo
MAINTAINERS: Update qlcnic maintainers list
netlabel: correctly list all the static label mappings