More power management and ACPI updates for 3.11-rc1
- Fix for a recent cpufreq regression that caused WARN() to trigger
overzealously in a couple of places and spam the kernel log with
useless garbage as a result. From Viresh Kumar.
- ACPI dock fix removing a discrepancy between the definition of
acpi_dock_init(), which says that the function returns int, and
its header in the header file, which says that it is a void
function. The function is now defined as void too.
- ACPI PM fix for failures to update device power states as needed,
for example, during resume from system suspend, because the old
state was deeper than the new one, but the new one is not D0.
- Fix for two debug messages in the ACPI power resources code that
don't have a newline at the end and make the kernel log difficult
to read. From Mika Westerberg.
- Two ACPI cleanups from Naresh Bhat and Haicheng Li.
- cpupower updates from Thomas Renninger, including Intel Haswell
support improvements and a new idle-set subcommand among other
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v2.0.19 (GNU/Linux)
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
Merge branch 'pm-tools'
cpupower: Add Haswell family 0x45 specific idle monitor to show PC8,9,10 states
cpupower: Haswell also supports the C-states introduced with SandyBridge
cpupower: Introduce idle-set subcommand and C-state enabling/disabling
cpupower: Implement disabling of cstate interface
cpupower: Make idlestate usage unsigned