More ACPI and power management updates for 3.15-rc1
- Remaining changes from upstream ACPICA release 20140214 that introduce
code to automatically serialize the execution of methods creating any
named objects which really cannot be executed in parallel with each
other anyway (previously ACPICA attempted to address that by aborting
methods upon conflict detection, but that wasn't reliable enough and
led to other issues). From Bob Moore and Lv Zheng.
- intel_pstate fix to use del_timer_sync() instead of del_timer() in
the exit path before freeing the timer structure from Dirk Brandewie
(original patch from Thomas Gleixner).
- cpufreq fix related to system resume from Viresh Kumar.
- Serialization of frequency transitions in cpufreq that involve
PRECHANGE and POSTCHANGE notifications to avoid ordering issues
resulting from race conditions. From Srivatsa S Bhat and Viresh Kumar.
- Revert of an ACPI processor driver change that was based on a specific
interpretation of the ACPI spec which may not be correct (the relevant
part of the spec appears to be incomplete). From Hanjun Guo.
- Runtime PM core cleanups and documentation updates from Geert Uytterhoeven.
- PNP core cleanup from Michael Opdenacker.
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v2.0.22 (GNU/Linux)
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
Merge branch 'pm-runtime'
PM / Runtime: Spelling s/competing/completing/
PM / Runtime: s/foo_process_requests/foo_process_next_request/
PM / Runtime: GENERIC_SUBSYS_PM_OPS is gone
PM / Runtime: Correct documented return values for generic PM callbacks
PM / Runtime: Split line longer than 80 characters
PM / Runtime: dev_pm_info.runtime_error is signed