Pull networking updates from David Miller:
"Reasonably busy this cycle, but perhaps not as busy as in the 4.12
1) Several optimizations for UDP processing under high load from
2) Support pacing internally in TCP when using the sch_fq packet
scheduler for this is not practical. From Eric Dumazet.
3) Support mutliple filter chains per qdisc, from Jiri Pirko.
4) Move to 1ms TCP timestamp clock, from Eric Dumazet.
5) Add batch dequeueing to vhost_net, from Jason Wang.
6) Flesh out more completely SCTP checksum offload support, from
7) More plumbing of extended netlink ACKs, from David Ahern, Pablo
Neira Ayuso, and Matthias Schiffer.
8) Add devlink support to nfp driver, from Simon Horman.
9) Add RTM_F_FIB_MATCH flag to RTM_GETROUTE queries, from Roopa
10) Add stack depth tracking to BPF verifier and use this information
in the various eBPF JITs. From Alexei Starovoitov.
11) Support XDP on qed device VFs, from Yuval Mintz.
12) Introduce BPF PROG ID for better introspection of installed BPF
programs. From Martin KaFai Lau.
13) Add bpf_set_hash helper for TC bpf programs, from Daniel Borkmann.
14) For loads, allow narrower accesses in bpf verifier checking, from
15) Support MIPS in the BPF selftests and samples infrastructure, the
MIPS eBPF JIT will be merged in via the MIPS GIT tree. From David
16) Support kernel based TLS, from Dave Watson and others.
17) Remove completely DST garbage collection, from Wei Wang.
18) Allow installing TCP MD5 rules using prefixes, from Ivan
19) Add XDP support to Intel i40e driver, from Björn Töpel
20) Add support for TC flower offload in nfp driver, from Simon
Horman, Pieter Jansen van Vuuren, Benjamin LaHaise, Jakub
Kicinski, and Bert van Leeuwen.
21) IPSEC offloading support in mlx5, from Ilan Tayari.
22) Add HW PTP support to macb driver, from Rafal Ozieblo.
23) Networking refcount_t conversions, From Elena Reshetova.
24) Add sock_ops support to BPF, from Lawrence Brako. This is useful
for tuning the TCP sockopt settings of a group of applications,
currently via CGROUPs"
* git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/davem/net-next: (1899 commits)
net: phy: dp83867: add workaround for incorrect RX_CTRL pin strap
dt-bindings: phy: dp83867: provide a workaround for incorrect RX_CTRL pin strap
cxgb4: Support for get_ts_info ethtool method
cxgb4: Add PTP Hardware Clock (PHC) support
cxgb4: time stamping interface for PTP
nfp: default to chained metadata prepend format
nfp: remove legacy MAC address lookup
nfp: improve order of interfaces in breakout mode
net: macb: remove extraneous return when MACB_EXT_DESC is defined
bpf: add missing break in for the TCP_BPF_SNDCWND_CLAMP case
bpf: fix return in load_bpf_file
mpls: fix rtm policy in mpls_getroute
net, ax25: convert ax25_cb.refcount from atomic_t to refcount_t
net, ax25: convert ax25_route.refcount from atomic_t to refcount_t
net, ax25: convert ax25_uid_assoc.refcount from atomic_t to refcount_t
net, sctp: convert sctp_ep_common.refcnt from atomic_t to refcount_t
net, sctp: convert sctp_transport.refcnt from atomic_t to refcount_t
net, sctp: convert sctp_chunk.refcnt from atomic_t to refcount_t
net, sctp: convert sctp_datamsg.refcnt from atomic_t to refcount_t
net, sctp: convert sctp_auth_bytes.refcnt from atomic_t to refcount_t