Merge tag 'soc-for-linus' of git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/arm/arm-soc
Pull ARM SoC platform changes from Olof Johansson:
"New core SoC-specific changes.
* Introduction of a vendor, Hisilicon, and one of their SoCs with
some random numerical product name.
* Introduction of EFM32, embedded platform from Silicon Labs (ARMv7m,
* Marvell Berlin series of SoCs, which include the one in Chromecast.
* MOXA platform support, ARM9-based platform used mostly in
* Support for Freescale's i.MX50 SoC.
* Renesas work for new platforms and drivers, and conversion over to
more multiplatform-friendly device registration schemes.
* SMP support for Allwinner sunxi platforms.
* ... plus a bunch of other stuff across various platforms"
* tag 'soc-for-linus' of git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/arm/arm-soc: (201 commits)
ARM: tegra: fix tegra_powergate_sequence_power_up() inline
ARM: msm_defconfig: Update for multi-platform
ARM: msm: Move MSM's DT based hardware to multi-platform support
ARM: msm: Only build timer.c if required
ARM: msm: Only build clock.c on proc_comm based platforms
ARM: ux500: Enable system suspend with WFI support
ARM: ux500: turn on PRINTK_TIME in u8500_defconfig
ARM: shmobile: r8a7790: Fix I2C controller names
ARM: msm: Simplify ARCH_MSM_DT config
ARM: msm: Add support for MSM8974 SoC
ARM: sunxi: select ARM_PSCI
MAINTAINERS: Update Allwinner sunXi maintainer files
ARM: sunxi: Select RESET_CONTROLLER
ARM: imx: improve the comment of CCM lpm SW workaround
ARM: imx: improve status check of clock gate
ARM: imx: add necessary interface for pfd
ARM: imx_v6_v7_defconfig: Select CONFIG_REGULATOR_PFUZE100
ARM: imx_v6_v7_defconfig: Select MX35 and MX50 device tree support
ARM: imx: Add cpu frequency scaling support
ARM i.MX35: Add devicetree support.