arm64: dts: renesas: salvator-x: Add ADV7482 support
The Salvator boards use an ADV7482 receiver for HDMI and CVBS inputs.
Provide ADV7482 node on the i2c4 bus, along with connectors for the
hdmi and cvbs inputs, and link to the csi20 and csi40 nodes as outputs.
Signed-off-by: Kieran Bingham <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Reviewed-by: Laurent Pinchart <email@example.com>
- dt: Rebase to dts/renesas/salvator-x.dtsi
- dt: Use AIN0-7 rather than AIN1-8
- dt: Move to salvator-common.dtsi
- remove unnecessary address-cells and size-cells configuration
- merge connectors into their respective nodes.
1 file changed