Merge branch 'for-linus' of git://git.kernel.dk/linux-block
Pull final block fixes from Jens Axboe:
"This week and last we've been fixing some corner cases related to
blk-mq, mostly. I ended up pulling most of that out of for-linus
yesterday, which is why the branch looks fresh. The rest were
postponed for 3.18.
This pull request contains:
- Fix from Christoph, avoiding a stack overflow when FUA insertion
would recursive infinitely.
- Fix from David Hildenbrand on races between the timeout handler and
uninitialized requests. Fixes a real issue that virtio_blk has run
- A few fixes from me:
- Ensure that request deadline/timeout is ordered before the
request is marked as started.
- A potential oops on out-of-memory, when we scale the queue
depth of the device and retry.
- A hang fix on requeue from SCSI, where the hardware queue
would be stopped when we attempt to re-run it (and hence
nothing would happen, stalling progress).
- A fix for commit 2da78092, where the cleanup path was moved
to RCU, but a debug might_sleep() was inadvertently left in
the code. This causes warnings for people"
* 'for-linus' of git://git.kernel.dk/linux-block:
genhd: fix leftover might_sleep() in blk_free_devt()
blk-mq: use blk_mq_start_hw_queues() when running requeue work
blk-mq: fix potential oops on out-of-memory in __blk_mq_alloc_rq_maps()
blk-mq: avoid infinite recursion with the FUA flag
blk-mq: Avoid race condition with uninitialized requests
blk-mq: request deadline must be visible before marking rq as started