Merge branch 'fixes' of git://ftp.arm.linux.org.uk/~rmk/linux-arm
Pull ARM fixes from Russell King:
"Some further ARM fixes:
- another build fix for the kprobes test code
- a fix for no kuser helpers for the set_tls code, which oopsed on
- a fix for alignment handler with neon opcodes being misinterpreted
- turning off the hardware access support, which is not implemented
- a build fix for the v7 coherency exiting code, which can be built
in non-v7 environments (but still only executed on v7 CPUs)"
* 'fixes' of git://ftp.arm.linux.org.uk/~rmk/linux-arm:
ARM: 8179/1: kprobes-test: Fix compile error "bad immediate value for offset"
ARM: 8178/1: fix set_tls for !CONFIG_KUSER_HELPERS
ARM: 8177/1: cacheflush: Fix v7_exit_coherency_flush exynos build breakage on ARMv6
ARM: 8165/1: alignment: don't break misaligned NEON load/store
ARM: 8164/1: mm: clear SCTLR.HA instead of setting it for LPAE