Merge tag 'afs-fixes-20190413' of git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/dhowells/linux-fs
Pull AFS fixes from David Howells:
- Stop using the deprecated get_seconds().
- Don't make tracepoint strings const as the section they go in isn't
- Differentiate failure due to unmarshalling from other failure cases.
We shouldn't abort with RXGEN_CC/SS_UNMARSHAL if it's not due to
- Add a missing unlock_page().
- Fix the interaction between receiving a notification from a server
that it has invalidated all outstanding callback promises and a
client call that we're in the middle of making that will get a new
* tag 'afs-fixes-20190413' of git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/dhowells/linux-fs:
afs: Fix in-progess ops to ignore server-level callback invalidation
afs: Unlock pages for __pagevec_release()
afs: Differentiate abort due to unmarshalling from other errors
afs: Avoid section confusion in CM_NAME
afs: avoid deprecated get_seconds()