Merge tag 'pm-5.1-rc1-2' of git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/rafael/linux-pm
Pull more power management updates from Rafael Wysocki:
"These are mostly fixes and cleanups on top of the previously merged
power management material for 5.1-rc1 with one cpupower utility update
that wasn't pushed earlier due to unfortunate timing.
- Fix registration of new cpuidle governors partially broken during
the 5.0 development cycle by mistake (Rafael Wysocki).
- Avoid integer overflows in the menu cpuidle governor by making it
discard the overflowing data points upfront (Rafael Wysocki).
- Fix minor mistake in the recent update of the iowait boost
computation in the intel_pstate driver (Rafael Wysocki).
- Drop incorrect __init annotation from one function in the pxa2xx
cpufreq driver (Arnd Bergmann).
- Fix the operating performance points (OPP) framework initialization
for devices in multiple power domains if only one of them is
scalable (Rajendra Nayak).
- Fix mistake in dev_pm_opp_set_rate() which causes it to skip
updating the performance state if the new frequency is the same as
the old one (Viresh Kumar).
- Rework the cancellation of wakeup source timers to avoid potential
issues with it and do some cleanups unlocked by that change (Viresh
Kumar, Rafael Wysocki).
- Clean up the code computing the active/suspended time of devices in
the PM-runtime framework after recent changes (Ulf Hansson).
- Make the power management infrastructure code use pr_fmt()
consistently (Joe Perches).
- Clean up the generic power domains (genpd) framework somewhat
- Improve kerneldoc comments for two functions in the cpufreq core
- Fix typo in a PM QoS file description comment (Aisheng Dong).
- Update the handling of CPU boost frequencies in the cpupower
utility (Abhishek Goel)"
* tag 'pm-5.1-rc1-2' of git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/rafael/linux-pm:
cpuidle: governor: Add new governors to cpuidle_governors again
cpufreq: intel_pstate: Fix up iowait_boost computation
PM / OPP: Update performance state when freq == old_freq
PM / wakeup: Drop wakeup_source_drop()
PM / wakeup: Rework wakeup source timer cancellation
PM / domains: Remove one unnecessary blank line
PM / Domains: Return early for all errors in _genpd_power_off()
PM / Domains: Improve warn for multiple states but no governor
OPP: Fix handling of multiple power domains
PM / QoS: Fix typo in file description
cpufreq: pxa2xx: remove incorrect __init annotation
PM-runtime: Call pm_runtime_active|suspended_time() from sysfs
PM-runtime: Consolidate code to get active/suspended time
PM: Add and use pr_fmt()
cpufreq: Improve kerneldoc comments for cpufreq_cpu_get/put()
cpuidle: menu: Avoid overflows when computing variance
tools/power/cpupower: Display boost frequency separately