Merge tag 'pm-fixes-4.13-rc1' of git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/rafael/linux-pm
Pull power management fixes from Rafael Wysocki:
"These fix a recently exposed issue in the PCI device wakeup code and
one older problem related to PCI device wakeup that has been reported
recently, modify one more piece of computations in intel_pstate to get
rid of a rounding error, fix a possible race in the schedutil cpufreq
governor, fix the device PM QoS sysfs interface to correctly handle
invalid user input, fix return values of two probe routines in devfreq
drivers and constify an attribute_group structure in devfreq.
- Avoid clearing the PCI PME Enable bit for devices as a result of
config space restoration which confuses AML executed afterward and
causes wakeup events to be lost on some systems (Rafael Wysocki).
- Fix the native PCIe PME interrupts handling in the cases when the
PME IRQ is set up as a system wakeup one so that runtime PM remote
wakeup works as expected after system resume on systems where that
happens (Rafael Wysocki).
- Fix the device PM QoS sysfs interface to handle invalid user input
correctly instead of using an unititialized variable value as the
latency tolerance for the device at hand (Dan Carpenter).
- Get rid of one more rounding error from intel_pstate computations
- Fix the schedutil cpufreq governor to prevent it from possibly
accessing unititialized data structures from governor callbacks in
some cases on systems when multiple CPUs share a single cpufreq
policy object (Vikram Mulukutla).
- Fix the return values of probe routines in two devfreq drivers
- Constify an attribute_group structure in devfreq (Arvind Yadav)"
* tag 'pm-fixes-4.13-rc1' of git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/rafael/linux-pm:
PCI / PM: Fix native PME handling during system suspend/resume
PCI / PM: Restore PME Enable after config space restoration
cpufreq: schedutil: Fix sugov_start() versus sugov_update_shared() race
PM / QoS: return -EINVAL for bogus strings
cpufreq: intel_pstate: Fix ratio setting for min_perf_pct
PM / devfreq: constify attribute_group structures.
PM / devfreq: tegra: fix error return code in tegra_devfreq_probe()
PM / devfreq: rk3399_dmc: fix error return code in rk3399_dmcfreq_probe()