Merge tag 'pm+acpi-4.0-rc8' of git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/rafael/linux-pm
Pull power management and ACPI fixes from Rafael Wysocki:
"These are stable-candidate fixes of some recently reported issues in
the cpufreq core, cpuidle core, the ACPI cpuidle driver and the
- Revert a 3.17 hibernate commit that was supposed to fix an issue
related to e820 reserved regions, but broke resume from hibernation
on Lenovo x230 (Rafael J Wysocki).
- Prevent the ACPI cpuidle driver from overwriting the name and
description of the C0 state set by the core when the list of
C-states changes (Thomas Schlichter).
- Remove the no longer needed state_count field from struct
cpuidle_device which prevents the list of C-states shown by the
sysfs interface from becoming incorrect when the current number of
them is different from the number of C-states on boot (Bartlomiej
- The cpufreq core updates the policy object of the only online CPU
during system resume to make it reflect the current hardware state,
but it always assumes that CPU to be CPU0 which need not be the
case, so fix the code to avoid that assumption (Viresh Kumar)"
* tag 'pm+acpi-4.0-rc8' of git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/rafael/linux-pm:
Revert "PM / hibernate: avoid unsafe pages in e820 reserved regions"
cpuidle: ACPI: do not overwrite name and description of C0
cpuidle: remove state_count field from struct cpuidle_device
cpufreq: Schedule work for the first-online CPU on resume