* Fix memory leak when CPU hotplugging.
* Compile bugs with various #ifdefs
* Fix state changes in Xen PCI front not dealing well with new toolstack.
* Cleanups in code (use pr_*, fix 80 characters splits, etc)
* Long standing bug in double-reporting the steal time
xen/time: remove blocked time accounting from xen "clockchip"
... because the "clock_event_device framework" already accounts for idle
time through the "event_handler" function pointer in
The patch is intended as the completion of . It should fix the double
idle times seen in PV guests' /proc/stat . It should be orthogonal to
stolen time accounting (the removed code seems to be isolated).
The approach may be completely misguided.
John took the time to retest this patch on top of v3.10 and reported:
"idle time is correctly incremented for pv and hvm for the normal
case, nohz=off and nohz=idle." so lets put this patch in.
Signed-off-by: Laszlo Ersek <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Signed-off-by: John Haxby <email@example.com>
Signed-off-by: Konrad Rzeszutek Wilk <firstname.lastname@example.org>
1 file changed