Daniel Borkmann says:
pull-request: bpf-next 2018-11-26
The following pull-request contains BPF updates for your *net-next* tree.
The main changes are:
1) Extend BTF to support function call types and improve the BPF
symbol handling with this info for kallsyms and bpftool program
dump to make debugging easier, from Martin and Yonghong.
2) Optimize LPM lookups by making longest_prefix_match() handle
multiple bytes at a time, from Eric.
3) Adds support for loading and attaching flow dissector BPF progs
from bpftool, from Stanislav.
4) Extend the sk_lookup() helper to be supported from XDP, from Nitin.
5) Enable verifier to support narrow context loads with offset > 0
to adapt to LLVM code generation (currently only offset of 0 was
supported). Add test cases as well, from Andrey.
6) Simplify passing device functions for offloaded BPF progs by
adding callbacks to bpf_prog_offload_ops instead of ndo_bpf.
Also convert nfp and netdevsim to make use of them, from Quentin.
7) Add support for sock_ops based BPF programs to send events to
the perf ring-buffer through perf_event_output helper, from
Sowmini and Daniel.
8) Add read / write support for skb->tstamp from tc BPF and cg BPF
programs to allow for supporting rate-limiting in EDT qdiscs
like fq from BPF side, from Vlad.
9) Extend libbpf API to support map in map types and add test cases
for it as well to BPF kselftests, from Nikita.
10) Account the maximum packet offset accessed by a BPF program in
the verifier and use it for optimizing nfp JIT, from Jiong.
11) Fix error handling regarding kprobe_events in BPF sample loader,
from Daniel T.
12) Add support for queue and stack map type in bpftool, from David.
Signed-off-by: David S. Miller <email@example.com>