Merge tag 'acpi-4.10-rc3' of git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/rafael/linux-pm
Pull ACPI fixes from Rafael Wysocki:
"These fix a device enumeration problem related to _ADR matching and an
IOMMU initialization issue related to the DMAR table missing, remove
an excessive function call from the core ACPI code, update an error
message in the ACPI WDAT watchdog driver and add a way to work around
problems with unhandled GPE notifications.
- Fix a device enumeration issue leading to incorrect associations
between ACPI device objects and platform device objects
representing physical devices if the given device object has both
_ADR and _HID (Rafael Wysocki).
- Avoid passing NULL to acpi_put_table() during IOMMU initialization
which triggers a (rightful) warning from ACPICA (Rafael Wysocki).
- Drop an excessive call to acpi_dma_deconfigure() from the core code
that binds ACPI device objects to device objects representing
physical devices (Lorenzo Pieralisi).
- Update an error message in the ACPI WDAT watchdog driver to make it
provide more useful information (Mika Westerberg).
- Add a mechanism to work around issues with unhandled GPE
notifications that occur during system initialization and cannot be
prevented by means of sysfs (Lv Zheng)"
* tag 'acpi-4.10-rc3' of git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/rafael/linux-pm:
ACPI / DMAR: Avoid passing NULL to acpi_put_table()
ACPI / scan: Prefer devices without _HID/_CID for _ADR matching
ACPI / watchdog: Print out error number when device creation fails
ACPI / sysfs: Provide quirk mechanism to prevent GPE flooding
ACPI: Drop misplaced acpi_dma_deconfigure() call from acpi_bind_one()