Merge tag 'pm+acpi-4.4-rc3' of git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/rafael/linux-pm
Pull more power management and ACPI fixes from Rafael Wysocki:
"These fix one recent regression (cpufreq core), fix up two features
added recently (ACPI CPPC support, SCPI support in the arm_big_little
cpufreq driver) and fix three older bugs in the intel_pstate driver.
- Fix a recent regression in the cpufreq core causing it to fail to
clean up sysfs directories properly on cpufreq driver removal
- Fix a build problem in the SCPI support code recently added to the
arm_big_little cpufreq driver (Punit Agrawal).
- Fix up the recently added CPPC cpufreq frontend to process the CPU
coordination information provided by the platform firmware
correctly (Ashwin Chaugule).
- Fix the intel_pstate driver to behave as intended when switched
over to the "performance" mode via sysfs if hardware-driven P-state
selection (HWP) is enabled (Alexandra Yates).
- Fix two rounding errors in the intel_pstate driver that sometimes
cause it to use lower P-states than requested (Prarit Bhargava)"
* tag 'pm+acpi-4.4-rc3' of git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/rafael/linux-pm:
intel_pstate: Fix "performance" mode behavior with HWP enabled
cpufreq: SCPI: Depend on SCPI clk driver
cpufreq: intel_pstate: Fix limits->max_perf rounding error
cpufreq: intel_pstate: Fix limits->max_policy_pct rounding error
cpufreq: Always remove sysfs cpuX/cpufreq link on ->remove_dev()
cpufreq: CPPC: Initialize and check CPUFreq CPU co-ord type correctly