GPIO fixes for the v5.10 kernel series:
- Fix runtime PM balancing on the errorpath of the Arizona driver.
- Fix a suspend NULL pointer reference in the dwapb driver.
- Balance free:ing in gpiochip_generic_free()
- Fix runtime PM balancing on the errorpath of the zynq driver.
- Fix irqdomain use-after-free in the mvebu driver.
- Break an eternal loop in the spreadtrum EIC driver.
gpio: eic-sprd: break loop when getting NULL device resource
EIC controller have unfixed numbers of banks on different Spreadtrum SoCs,
and each bank has its own base address, the loop of getting there base
address in driver should break if the resource gotten via
platform_get_resource() is NULL already. The later ones would be all NULL
even if the loop continues.
Fixes: 25518e024e3a ("gpio: Add Spreadtrum EIC driver support")
Signed-off-by: Chunyan Zhang <email@example.com>
Signed-off-by: Linus Walleij <firstname.lastname@example.org>
1 file changed