Pin control bulk changes for the v5.18 kernel cycle
No core changes this time. Just new driver code and improvements!
- New driver for the Broadcom BCM4908 SoC.
- New subdriver for Tesla FSD (Full Self Driving) SoC, a
derivative of the Samsung Exynos pin control driver.
- New driver for the Amlogic Meson S4 SoC.
- New driver for the Sunplus SP7021 SoC.
- New driver for the Microsemi Ocelot family ServalT SoC.
- New subdriver for Intel Alder Lake-M SoC.
- New subdriver for Intel Ice Lake-N SoC, including PCH support.
- New subdriver for Renesas R8A779F0 SoC.
- New subdriver for Mediatek MT8186 SoC.
- New subdriver for NXP Freescale i.MX93 SoC.
- New driver for Nuvoton WPCM450 SoC.
- New driver for Qualcomm SC8280XP SoC.
- Wakeup support on Samsung Exynos850 and ExynosAutov9.
- Serious and voluminous maintenance cleanup and refactoring in
the Renesas drivers. Mainly sharing similar data between the
different SoC subdrivers.
- Qualcomm SM8450 EGPIO support.
- Drive strength support on the Mediatek MT8195.
- Add some missing groups and functions to the Ralink RT2880.
pinctrl: mediatek: common-v1: fix semicolon.cocci warnings
drivers/pinctrl/mediatek/pinctrl-mtk-common.c:171:2-3: Unneeded semicolon
Remove unneeded semicolon.
Generated by: scripts/coccinelle/misc/semicolon.cocci
Fixes: 156f721704b5 ("pinctrl: mediatek: common-v1: Commonize spec_ies_smt_set callback")
CC: AngeloGioacchino Del Regno <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Reported-by: kernel test robot <email@example.com>
Signed-off-by: kernel test robot <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Signed-off-by: Linus Walleij <email@example.com>
1 file changed