Pull networking fixes from David Miller:
1) Off by one and bounds checking fixes in NFC, from Dan Carpenter.
2) There have been many weird regressions in r8169 since we turned ASPM
support on, some are still not understood nor completely resolved.
Let's turn this back off for now. From Heiner Kallweit.
3) Signess fixes for ethtool speed value handling, from Michael
4) Handle timestamps properly in macb driver, from Paul Thomas.
5) Two erspan fixes, it's the usual "skb ->data potentially reallocated
and we're holding a stale protocol header pointer". From Lorenzo
bnxt_en: Reset device on RX buffer errors.
bnxt_en: Improve RX consumer index validity check.
net: macb driver, check for SKBTX_HW_TSTAMP
qlogic: qlcnic: fix use of SPEED_UNKNOWN ethtool constant
broadcom: tg3: fix use of SPEED_UNKNOWN ethtool constant
ethtool: avoid signed-unsigned comparison in ethtool_validate_speed()
net: ip6_gre: fix possible use-after-free in ip6erspan_rcv
net: ip_gre: fix possible use-after-free in erspan_rcv
r8169: disable ASPM again
MAINTAINERS: ieee802154: update documentation file pattern
net: vrf: Fix ping failed when vrf mtu is set to 0
selftests: add a tc matchall test case
nfc: nci: Potential off by one in ->pipes array
NFC: nci: Add some bounds checking in nci_hci_cmd_received()