Merge tag 'afs-fixes-20190117' of git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/dhowells/linux-fs
Pull AFS fixes from David Howells:
"Here's a set of fixes for AFS:
- Use struct_size() for kzalloc() size calculation.
- When calling YFS.CreateFile rather than AFS.CreateFile, it is
possible to create a file with a file lock already held. The
default value indicating no lock required is actually -1, not 0.
- Fix an oops in inode/vnode validation if the target inode doesn't
have a server interest assigned (ie. a server that will notify us
of changes by third parties).
- Fix refcounting of keys in file locking.
- Fix a race in refcounting asynchronous operations in the event of
an error during request transmission. The provision of a dedicated
function to get an extra ref on a call is split into a separate
* tag 'afs-fixes-20190117' of git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/dhowells/linux-fs:
afs: Fix race in async call refcounting
afs: Provide a function to get a ref on a call
afs: Fix key refcounting in file locking code
afs: Don't set vnode->cb_s_break in afs_validate()
afs: Set correct lock type for the yfs CreateFile
afs: Use struct_size() in kzalloc()