Merge tag 'afs-fixes-20171124' of git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/dhowells/linux-fs
Pull AFS fixes from David Howells:
- Make AFS file locking work again.
- Don't write to a page that's being written out, but wait for it to
- Do d_drop() and d_add() in the right places.
- Put keys on error paths.
- Remove some redundant code.
* tag 'afs-fixes-20171124' of git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/dhowells/linux-fs:
afs: remove redundant assignment of dvnode to itself
afs: cell: Remove unnecessary code in afs_lookup_cell
afs: Fix signal handling in some file ops
afs: Fix some dentry handling in dir ops and missing key_puts
afs: Make afs_write_begin() avoid writing to a page that's being stored
afs: Fix file locking