Merge tag 'powerpc-5.9-3' of git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/powerpc/linux
Pull powerpc fixes from Michael Ellerman:
- Add perf support for emitting extended registers for power10.
- A fix for CPU hotplug on pseries, where on large/loaded systems we
may not wait long enough for the CPU to be offlined, leading to
- Addition of a raw cputable entry for Power10, which is not required
to boot, but is required to make our PMU setup work correctly in
- Three fixes for the recent changes on 32-bit Book3S to move modules
into their own segment for strict RWX.
- A fix for a recent change in our powernv PCI code that could lead to
- A change to our perf interrupt accounting to avoid soft lockups when
using some events, found by syzkaller.
- A change in the way we handle power loss events from the hypervisor
on pseries. We no longer immediately shut down if we're told we're
running on a UPS.
- A few other minor fixes.
Thanks to Alexey Kardashevskiy, Andreas Schwab, Aneesh Kumar K.V, Anju T
Sudhakar, Athira Rajeev, Christophe Leroy, Frederic Barrat, Greg Kurz,
Kajol Jain, Madhavan Srinivasan, Michael Neuling, Michael Roth,
Nageswara R Sastry, Oliver O'Halloran, Thiago Jung Bauermann,
Vaidyanathan Srinivasan, Vasant Hegde.
* tag 'powerpc-5.9-3' of git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/powerpc/linux:
powerpc/perf/hv-24x7: Move cpumask file to top folder of hv-24x7 driver
powerpc/32s: Fix module loading failure when VMALLOC_END is over 0xf0000000
powerpc/pseries: Do not initiate shutdown when system is running on UPS
powerpc/perf: Fix soft lockups due to missed interrupt accounting
powerpc/powernv/pci: Fix possible crash when releasing DMA resources
powerpc/pseries/hotplug-cpu: wait indefinitely for vCPU death
powerpc/32s: Fix is_module_segment() when MODULES_VADDR is defined
powerpc/kasan: Fix KASAN_SHADOW_START on BOOK3S_32
powerpc/fixmap: Fix the size of the early debug area
powerpc/pkeys: Fix build error with PPC_MEM_KEYS disabled
powerpc/kernel: Cleanup machine check function declarations
powerpc: Add POWER10 raw mode cputable entry
powerpc/perf: Add extended regs support for power10 platform
powerpc/perf: Add support for outputting extended regs in perf intr_regs
powerpc: Fix P10 PVR revision in /proc/cpuinfo for SMT4 cores