Pull networking fixes from David Miller:
1) sadb_msg prepared for IPSEC userspace forgets to initialize the
satype field, fix from Nicolas Dichtel.
2) Fix mac80211 synchronization during station removal, from Johannes
3) Fix IPSEC sequence number notifications when they wrap, from Steffen
4) Fix cfg80211 wdev tracing crashes when add_virtual_intf() returns an
error pointer, from Johannes Berg.
5) In mac80211, don't call into the channel context code with the
interface list mutex held. From Johannes Berg.
6) In mac80211, if we don't actually associate, do not restart the STA
timer, otherwise we can crash. From Ben Greear.
7) Missing dma_mapping_error() check in e1000, ixgb, and e1000e. From
8) Fix sja1000 driver defines to not conflict with SH port, from Marc
9) Don't call il4965_rs_use_green with a NULL station, from Colin Ian
10) Suspend/Resume in the FEC driver fail because the buffer descriptors
are not initialized at all the moments in which they should. Fix
from Frank Li.
11) cpsw and davinci_emac drivers both use the wrong interface to
restart a stopped TX queue. Use netif_wake_queue not
netif_start_queue, the latter is for initialization/bringup not
active management of the queue. From Mugunthan V N.
12) Fix regression in rate calculations done by
psched_ratecfg_precompute(), missing u64 type promotion. From
13) Fix length overflow in tg3 VPD parsing, from Kees Cook.
14) AOE driver fails to allocate enough headroom, resulting in crashes.
Fix from Eric Dumazet.
15) RX overflow happens too quickly in sky2 driver because pause packet
thresholds are not programmed correctly. From Mirko Lindner.
16) Bonding driver manages arp_interval and miimon settings incorrectly,
disabling one unintentionally disables both. Fix from Nikolay
17) smsc75xx drivers don't program the RX mac properly for jumbo frames.
Fix from Steve Glendinning.
18) Fix off-by-one in Codel packet scheduler. From Vijay Subramanian.
19) Fix packet corruption in atl1c by disabling MSI support, from Hannes
20) netdev_rx_handler_unregister() needs a synchronize_net() to fix
crashes in bonding driver unload stress tests. From Eric Dumazet.
21) rxlen field of ks8851 RX packet descriptors not interpreted
correctly (it is 12 bits not 16 bits, so needs to be masked after
shifting the 32-bit value down 16 bits). Fix from Max Nekludov.
22) Fix missed RX/TX enable in sh_eth driver due to mishandling of link
change indications. From Sergei Shtylyov.
23) Fix crashes during spurious ECI interrupts in sh_eth driver, also
from Sergei Shtylyov.
24) dm9000 driver initialization is done wrong for revision B devices
with DSP PHY, from Joseph CHANG.
* git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/davem/net: (53 commits)
DM9000B: driver initialization upgrade
sh_eth: make 'link' field of 'struct sh_eth_private' *int*
sh_eth: workaround for spurious ECI interrupt
sh_eth: fix handling of no LINK signal
ks8851: Fix interpretation of rxlen field.
net: add a synchronize_net() in netdev_rx_handler_unregister()
MAINTAINERS: Update netxen_nic maintainers list
atl1e: drop pci-msi support because of packet corruption
net: fq_codel: Fix off-by-one error
net: calxedaxgmac: Wake-on-LAN fixes
net: calxedaxgmac: fix rx ring handling when OOM
net: core: Remove redundant call to 'nf_reset' in 'dev_forward_skb'
smsc75xx: fix jumbo frame support
net: fix the use of this_cpu_ptr
bonding: fix disabling of arp_interval and miimon
ipv6: don't accept node local multicast traffic from the wire
sky2: Threshold for Pause Packet is set wrong
sky2: Receive Overflows not counted
aoe: reserve enough headroom on skbs
line up comment for ndo_bridge_getlink