Merge tag 'mips_fixes_5.2_1' of git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/mips/linux
Pull MIPS fixes from Paul Burton:
- Declare ginvt() __always_inline due to its use of an argument as an
inline asm immediate.
- A VDSO build fix following Kbuild changes made this cycle.
- A fix for boot failures on txx9 systems following memory
initialization changes made this cycle.
- Bounds check virt_addr_valid() to prevent it spuriously indicating
that bogus addresses are valid, in turn fixing hardened usercopy
failures that have been present since v4.12.
- Build uImage.gz for pistachio systems by default, since this is the
image we need in order to actually boot on a board.
- Remove an unused variable in our uprobes code.
* tag 'mips_fixes_5.2_1' of git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/mips/linux:
MIPS: uprobes: remove set but not used variable 'epc'
MIPS: pistachio: Build uImage.gz by default
MIPS: Make virt_addr_valid() return bool
MIPS: Bounds check virt_addr_valid
MIPS: TXx9: Fix boot crash in free_initmem()
MIPS: remove a space after -I to cope with header search paths for VDSO
MIPS: mark ginvt() as __always_inline