Merge tag 'xfs-for-linus-4.0-rc2' of git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/dgc/linux-xfs
Pull xfs fixes from Dave Chinner:
"These are fixes for regressions/bugs introduced in the 4.0 merge cycle
and problems discovered during the merge window that need to be pushed
back to stable kernels ASAP.
- ensure quota type is reset in on-disk dquots
- fix missing partial EOF block data flush on truncate extension
- fix transaction leak in error handling for new pnfs block layout
- add missing target_ip check to RENAME_EXCHANGE"
* tag 'xfs-for-linus-4.0-rc2' of git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/dgc/linux-xfs:
xfs: cancel failed transaction in xfs_fs_commit_blocks()
xfs: Ensure we have target_ip for RENAME_EXCHANGE
xfs: ensure truncate forces zeroed blocks to disk
xfs: Fix quota type in quota structures when reusing quota file