Merge branch 'fixes' of git://git.armlinux.org.uk/~rmk/linux-arm
Pull ARM fixes from Russell King:
"A few more ARM fixes:
- the assembly backtrace code suffers problems with the new printk()
implementation which assumes that kernel messages without KERN_CONT
should have newlines inserted between them. Fix this.
- fix a section naming error - ".init.text" rather than ".text.init"
- preallocate DMA debug memory at core_initcall() time rather than
fs_initcall(), as we have some core drivers that need to use DMA
mapping - and that triggers a kernel warning from the DMA debug
- fix XIP kernels after the ro_after_init changes made this data
* 'fixes' of git://git.armlinux.org.uk/~rmk/linux-arm:
ARM: Fix XIP kernels
ARM: 8628/1: dma-mapping: preallocate DMA-debug hash tables in core_initcall
ARM: 8624/1: proc-v7m.S: fix init section name
ARM: fix backtrace