- added support for Nintendo N64
- added support for Realtek RTL83XX SoCs
- kaslr support for Loongson64
- first steps to get rid of set_fs()
- DMA runtime coherent/non-coherent selection cleanup
- cleanups and fixes
Revert "MIPS: Add basic support for ptrace single step"
This reverts commit 7c86ff9925cbc83e8a21f164a8fdc2767e03531e.
There are too many special cases for MIPS not covered by this patch.
In the end it might be better to implement single stepping in userland
than emulating it in the kernel.
Signed-off-by: Thomas Bogendoerfer <firstname.lastname@example.org>
4 files changed