powerpc updates for 4.2
- Disable the 32-bit vdso when building LE, so we can build with a 64-bit only
- EEH fixes from Gavin & Richard.
- Enable the sys_kcmp syscall from Laurent.
- Sysfs control for fastsleep workaround from Shreyas.
- Expose OPAL events as an irq chip by Alistair.
- MSI ops moved to pci_controller_ops by Daniel.
- Fix for kernel to userspace backtraces for perf from Anton.
- Merge pseries and pseries_le defconfigs from Cyril.
- CXL in-kernel API from Mikey.
- OPAL prd driver from Jeremy.
- Fix for DSCR handling & tests from Anshuman.
- Powernv flash mtd driver from Cyril.
- Dynamic DMA Window support on powernv from Alexey.
- LLVM clang fixes & workarounds from Anton.
- Reworked version of the patch to abort syscalls when transactional.
- Fix the swap encoding to support 4TB, from Aneesh.
- Various fixes as usual.
- Freescale updates from Scott: Highlights include more 8xx optimizations, an
e6500 hugetlb optimization, QMan device tree nodes, t1024/t1023 support, and
various fixes and cleanup.
Merge branch 'next' of git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/scottwood/linux into next
Freescale updates from Scott:
"Highlights include more 8xx optimizations, an e6500 hugetlb optimization,
QMan device tree nodes, t1024/t1023 support, and various fixes and