Merge tag 'pm+acpi-3.12-rc7' of git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/rafael/linux-pm
Pull ACPI and power management fixes from
"These fix two bugs in the intel_pstate driver, a hibernate bug leading
to nasty resume failures sometimes and acpi-cpufreq initialization bug
that causes problems to happen during module unload when intel_pstate
is in use.
- Fix for rounding errors in intel_pstate causing CPU utilization to
be underestimated from Brennan Shacklett.
- intel_pstate fix to always use the correct max pstate value when
computing the min pstate from Dirk Brandewie.
- Hibernation fix for deadlocking resume in cases when the probing of
the device containing the image is deferred from Russ Dill.
- acpi-cpufreq fix to prevent the module from staying in memory when
the driver cannot be registered and then attempting to unregister
things that have never been registered on exit"
* tag 'pm+acpi-3.12-rc7' of git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/rafael/linux-pm:
acpi-cpufreq: Fail initialization if driver cannot be registered
PM / hibernate: Move software_resume to late_initcall_sync
intel_pstate: Correct calculation of min pstate value
intel_pstate: Improve accuracy by not truncating until final result