- Maxime introduces a quirk to avoid EMI between WiFi and HDMI@1440p on
- Pavel fixes dwc2's fifo size to properly support isochronous
ARM: dts: bcm283x: increase dwc2's RX FIFO size
The previous version of the dwc2 overlay set the RX FIFO size to
256 4-byte words. This is not enough for 1024 bytes of the largest
isochronous high speed packet allowed, because it doesn't take into
account extra space needed by dwc2.
RX FIFO's size is calculated based on the following (in 4byte words):
- 13 locations for SETUP packets
5*n + 8 for Slave and Buffer DMA mode where n is number of control
endpoints which is 1 on the bcm283x core
- 1 location for Global OUT NAK
- 2 * 257 locations for status information and the received packet.
Typically two spaces are recommended so that when the previous packet
is being transferred to AHB, the USB can receive the subsequent
- 10 * 1 location for transfer complete status for last packet of each
endpoint. The bcm283x core has 5 IN and 5 OUT EPs
- 10 * 1 additional location for EPDisable status for each endpoint
- 5 * 2 additional locations are recommended for each OUT endpoint
Total is 558 locations.
Signed-off-by: Phil Elwell <email@example.com>
Signed-off-by: Pavel Hofman <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Signed-off-by: Nicolas Saenz Julienne <email@example.com>
2 files changed