Merge branch 'upstream' of git://git.linux-mips.org/pub/scm/ralf/upstream-linus
Pull MIPS fixes from Ralf Baechle:
"Another round of MIPS fixes:
- compressed boot: Ignore a generated .c file
- VDSO: Fix a register clobber list
- DECstation: Fix an int-handler.S CPU_DADDI_WORKAROUNDS regression
- Octeon: Fix recent cleanups that cleaned away a bit too much thus
breaking the arch side of the EDAC and USB drivers.
- uasm: Fix duplicate const in "const struct foo const bar" which
GCC 7.1 no longer accepts.
- Fix race on setting and getting cpu_online_mask
- Fix preemption issue. To do so cleanly introduce macro to get the
size of L3 cache line.
- Revert include cleanup that sometimes results in build error
- MicroMIPS uses bit 0 of the PC to indicate microMIPS mode. Make
sure this bit is set for kernel entry as well.
- Prevent configuring the kernel for both microMIPS and MT. There are
no such CPUs currently and thus the combination is unsupported and
results in build errors.
This has been sitting in linux-next for a few days and has survived
automated testing by Imagination's test farm. No known regressions
pending except a number of issues that crept up due to lots of people
switching to GCC 7.1"
* 'upstream' of git://git.linux-mips.org/pub/scm/ralf/upstream-linus:
MIPS: Set ISA bit in entry-y for microMIPS kernels
MIPS: Prevent building MT support for microMIPS kernels
MIPS: PCI: Fix smp_processor_id() in preemptible
MIPS: Introduce cpu_tcache_line_size
MIPS: DEC: Fix an int-handler.S CPU_DADDI_WORKAROUNDS regression
MIPS: VDSO: Fix clobber lists in fallback code paths
Revert "MIPS: Don't unnecessarily include kmalloc.h into <asm/cache.h>."
MIPS: OCTEON: Fix USB platform code breakage.
MIPS: Octeon: Fix broken EDAC driver.
MIPS: gitignore: ignore generated .c files
MIPS: Fix race on setting and getting cpu_online_mask
MIPS: mm: remove duplicate "const" qualifier on insn_table