Merge tag 'mips_fixes_5.2_2' of git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/mips/linux
Pull MIPS fixes from Paul Burton:
"A few more MIPS fixes:
- Fix a silly typo in virt_addr_valid which led to completely bogus
behavior (that happened to stop tripping up hardened usercopy
despite being broken).
- Fix UART parity setup on AR933x systems.
- A build fix for non-Linux build machines.
- Have the 'all' make target build DTBs, primarily to fit in with the
behavior of scripts/package/builddeb.
- Handle an execution hazard in TLB exceptions that use KScratch
registers, which could inadvertently clobber the $1 register on
some generally higher-end out-of-order CPUs.
- A MAINTAINERS update to fix the path to the NAND driver for Ingenic
* tag 'mips_fixes_5.2_2' of git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/mips/linux:
MAINTAINERS: Correct path to moved files
MIPS: Add missing EHB in mtc0 -> mfc0 sequence.
MIPS: have "plain" make calls build dtbs for selected platforms
MIPS: fix build on non-linux hosts
MIPS: ath79: fix ar933x uart parity mode
MIPS: Fix bounds check virt_addr_valid