Merge tag 'riscv-for-v5.2/fixes-rc7' of git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/riscv/linux
Pull RISC-V fixes from Paul Walmsley:
"Minor RISC-V fixes and one defconfig update.
The fixes have no functional impact:
- Fix some comment text in the memory management vmalloc_fault path.
- Fix some warnings from the DT compiler in our newly-added DT files.
- Change the newly-added DT bindings such that SoC IP blocks with
external I/O are marked as "disabled" by default, then enable them
explicitly in board DT files when the devices are used on the
board. This aligns the bindings with existing upstream practice.
- Add the MIT license as an option for a minor header file, at the
request of one of the U-Boot maintainers.
The RISC-V defconfig update builds the SiFive SPI driver and the
MMC-SPI driver by default. The intention here is to make v5.2 more
usable for testers and users with RISC-V hardware"
* tag 'riscv-for-v5.2/fixes-rc7' of git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/riscv/linux:
riscv: mm: Fix code comment
dt-bindings: clock: sifive: add MIT license as an option for the header file
dt-bindings: riscv: resolve 'make dt_binding_check' warnings
riscv: dts: Re-organize the DT nodes
RISC-V: defconfig: enable MMC & SPI for RISC-V