Merge tag 'xfs-5.12-merge-6' of git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/fs/xfs/xfs-linux
Pull more xfs updates from Darrick Wong:
"The most notable fix here prevents premature reuse of freed metadata
blocks, and adding the ability to detect accidental nested
transactions, which are not allowed here.
- Restore a disused sysctl control knob that was inadvertently
dropped during the merge window to avoid fstests regressions.
- Don't speculatively release freed blocks from the busy list until
we're actually allocating them, which fixes a rare log recovery
- Don't nest transactions when scanning for free space.
- Add an idiot^Wmaintainer light to detect nested transactions. ;)"
* tag 'xfs-5.12-merge-6' of git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/fs/xfs/xfs-linux:
xfs: use current->journal_info for detecting transaction recursion
xfs: don't nest transactions when scanning for eofblocks
xfs: don't reuse busy extents on extent trim
xfs: restore speculative_cow_prealloc_lifetime sysctl