Merge tag 'pm+acpi-3.20-rc1-2' of git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/rafael/linux-pm
Pull more ACPI and power management updates from Rafael Wysocki:
"These are two reverts related to system suspend breakage by one of a
recent commits, a fix for a recently introduced bug in devfreq and a
bunch of other things that didn't make it into my previous pull
request, but otherwise are ready to go.
- Revert two ACPI EC driver commits, one that broke system suspend on
Acer Aspire S5 and one that depends on it (Rafael J Wysocki).
- Fix a typo leading to an incorrect check in the exynos-ppmu devfreq
driver (Dan Carpenter).
- Add support for one more Broadwell CPU model to intel_idle (Len Brown).
- Fix an obscure problem with state transitions related to interrupts
in the speedstep-smi cpufreq driver (Mikulas Patocka).
- Remove some unnecessary messages related to the "out of memory"
condition from the core PM code (Quentin Lambert).
- Update turbostat parameters and documentation, add support for one
more Broadwell CPU model to it and modify it to skip printing
disabled package C-states (Len Brown)"
* tag 'pm+acpi-3.20-rc1-2' of git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/rafael/linux-pm:
PM / devfreq: event: testing the wrong variable
cpufreq: speedstep-smi: enable interrupts when waiting
PM / OPP / clk: Remove unnecessary OOM message
Revert "ACPI / EC: Add query flushing support"
Revert "ACPI / EC: Add GPE reference counting debugging messages"
tools/power turbostat: support additional Broadwell model
intel_idle: support additional Broadwell model
tools/power turbostat: update parameters, documentation
tools/power turbostat: Skip printing disabled package C-states