Merge tag 'x86-urgent-2020-05-31' of git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/tip/tip
Pull x86 fixes from Thomas Gleixner:
"A pile of x86 fixes:
- Prevent a memory leak in ioperm which was caused by the stupid
assumption that the exit cleanup is always called for current,
which is not the case when fork fails after taking a reference on
the ioperm bitmap.
- Fix an arithmething overflow in the DMA code on 32bit systems
- Fill gaps in the xstate copy with defaults instead of leaving them
- Revert: "Make __X32_SYSCALL_BIT be unsigned long" as it turned out
that existing user space fails to build"
* tag 'x86-urgent-2020-05-31' of git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/tip/tip:
x86/ioperm: Prevent a memory leak when fork fails
x86/dma: Fix max PFN arithmetic overflow on 32 bit systems
copy_xstate_to_kernel(): don't leave parts of destination uninitialized
x86/syscalls: Revert "x86/syscalls: Make __X32_SYSCALL_BIT be unsigned long"