Merge tag 'armsoc-for-rc6' of git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/arm/arm-soc
Pull ARM SoC fixes from Olof Johansson:
"A collection of fixes this week:
- A set of clock fixes for shmobile platforms
- A fix for tegra that moves serial port labels to be per board.
We're choosing to merge this for 3.18 because the labels will start
being parsed in 3.19, and without this change serial port numbers
that used to be stable since the dawn of time will change numbers.
- A few other DT tweaks for Tegra.
- A fix for multi_v7_defconfig that makes it stop spewing cpufreq
errors on Arndale (Exynos)"
* tag 'armsoc-for-rc6' of git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/arm/arm-soc:
ARM: multi_v7_defconfig: fix failure setting CPU voltage by enabling dependent I2C controller
ARM: tegra: roth: Fix SD card VDD_IO regulator
ARM: tegra: Remove eMMC vmmc property for roth/tn7
ARM: dts: tegra: move serial aliases to per-board
ARM: tegra: Add serial port labels to Tegra124 DT
ARM: shmobile: kzm9g legacy: Set i2c clks_per_count to 2
ARM: shmobile: r8a7740 dtsi: Correct IIC0 parent clock
ARM: shmobile: r8a7790: Fix SD3CKCR address to device tree
ARM: shmobile: r8a7740 legacy: Correct IIC0 parent clock
ARM: shmobile: r8a7740 legacy: Add missing INTCA clock for irqpin module
ARM: shmobile: r8a7790: Fix SD3CKCR address
ARM: dts: sun6i: Re-parent ahb1_mux to pll6 as required by dma controller