Merge tag 'devicetree-fixes-for-3.18' of git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/robh/linux
Pull devicetree fixes from Rob Herring:
"DeviceTree fixes for 3.18:
- two fixes for OF selftest code
- fix for PowerPC address parsing to disable work-around except on
- fix a crash when earlycon is enabled, but no device is found
- DT documentation fixes and missing vendor prefixes
All but the doc updates are also for stable"
* tag 'devicetree-fixes-for-3.18' of git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/robh/linux:
of/selftest: Fix testing when /aliases is missing
of/selftest: Fix off-by-one error in removal path
documentation: pinctrl bindings: Fix trivial typo 'abitrary'
devicetree: bindings: Add vendor prefix for Micron Technology, Inc.
of: Add vendor prefix for Chips&Media, Inc.
of/base: Fix PowerPC address parsing hack
devicetree: vendor-prefixes.txt: fix whitespace
of: Fix crash if an earlycon driver is not found
of/irq: Drop obsolete 'interrupts' vs 'interrupts-extended' text
of: Spelling s/stucture/structure/
devicetree: bindings: add sandisk to the vendor prefixes